PM Matsya Sampada Yojana Online | Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Apply Online | PMMSY Application form | PMMSY Eligibility | Gujarat Fisheries Yojana, Bihar Fisheries Yojana.
Today in this article we will talk to you about all the important features of Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana. In this article, we will share with you important specifications related to the scheme such as implementation process, available incentives, and all other benefits that will be given to the beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana. We will also talk about the eligibility criteria, which need to be applied to all housing schemes in India. We will also tell you how to apply.
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
Not long ago, on September 10, 2020, Prime Minister Narendra Modi officially launched the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Yojana through video conferencing in the presence of the Legislative Assembly, the Governor and Chief Minister of Bihar, Gujarat, Andhra pradesh, etc as well as the Union Minister and Chief Minister of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Daring. From 2020-2021 to 2024-2025, the government is allocating Rs. 20,050 crore for this scheme. Of which Rs.12340 crore for beneficiary oriented activities in marine, inland fisheries and aquarium and about. The government’s main objective for Rs.7710 crore fisheries infrastructure is behind this scheme.
- Enhancing fish production by an additional 70 lakh tonne till 2024-25,
- Doubling of incomes of fishers and fish
- Increasing fisheries export earnings to Rs.1,00,000 crore,
- Generation of additional 55 lakhs direct and indirect gainful employment opportunities in the fisheries sector and allied activities farmers,
- Reducing post-harvest losses from 20-25% to about 10%
PM Matsya Sampada Yojana
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaram informed about the Rs 20,000 crore scheme under Pradhan Mantri Yojana. This is to address the infrastructure gaps for the fisheries sector. News of this uplift comes as part of the third installment of economic changes. Of this, Rs 11,000 crore will be spent on marine, inland fisheries and aquariums. In any case, Rs 9,000 crore will be used to assemble the foundation, such as Anling Harbor and Cold Chain.
Details Of Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
|Name||Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY)|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||Improving fishing channels and supporting fisherman|
PMMSY- Bihar, Gujarat, Hyderabad, Chennai, AP
Total investment of Rs.1390 crore with central share. It is estimated to get Rs 535 lakh lakh lakh tonnes to meet the additional fish production target. The state government has approved the scheme cost of large components like Rs 7.00 crore for the current financial year.
- Establishment of New Freshwater Finfish Hatcheries
- Establishment of New Freshwater Scampi Hatcheries
- Rearing ponds (nursery/seed rearing ponds)
- Construction of New Grow-out ponds
- Inputs for fresh water Aquaculture including Composite fish culture, Scampi, Pangasius, Tilapia etc.
- Establishment of need based New Brackish Hatcheries (shell fish and fin fish)
- Construction of New ponds for Brackish Water Aquaculture
- Construction of New ponds for Saline /Alkaline areas
- Inputs for Brackish Water Aquaculture
- Inputs for Saline /Alkaline Water Aquaculture
- Construction of Biofloc ponds for Brackish water/Saline/Alkaline areas including inputs of Rs 8 lakhs/Ha
- Construction of Biofloc ponds for Freshwater areas including inputs of Rs 4 lakhs/Ha
- Stocking of Fingerlings in Reservoirs @1000FL/ha
- Stocking of Fingerlings in Wet lands @1000FL/ha
Development of marine fisheries including mariculture and seaweed cultivation
- Establishment of Small Marine Finfish Hatcheries
- Construction of large Marine Finfish Hatcheries
- Marine Finfish Nurseries
- Establishment of Open Sea cages (100-120 cubic meter volume)
- Establishment of Seaweed culture rafts including inputs (per raft).
- Establishment of Seaweed culture with Monoline/tubenet Method including inputs (one unit is approximately equal to 15 ropes of 25m length)
- Bivalve cultivation (mussels, clams, pearl etc.)
Benefits Of Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
The scheme is aimed at increasing or increasing horticulture, handling and reducing agricultural waste, and utilizing potential in the fisheries sector. The government has made it clear that the ‘Blue Revolution’ or K Neil Revolution could possibly take a primary place on the planet in the formation of fish. These include PMMSY’s plans, for example, food parks, food safety and infrastructure.
Components Of PMMSY
- Central sector scheme
- Centrally sponsored scheme
Beneficiaries Of Matsya Sampada Yojana
The scheme by the Finance Minister as a nomenclature is open to the fishermen of the country and the main objective of this scheme is to improve the fishermen’s premises in the country. All fishermen in the country are free to apply for this scheme.
Named after the Finance Minister, the scheme is open to the fishermen of the country and the main objective of the scheme is to improve the fisheries in the country. All fishermen in the country are free to apply for this scheme.
- Fish farmers
- The Fish workers and Fish vendors
- Fisheries Development corporations
- Self Help Groups (SHGs)/Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) in fisheries sector
- Fisheries cooperatives
- Fisheries Federations
- Entrepreneurs and private firms
- Fish Farmers Producer Organizations/Companies (FFPOs/Cs)
- SCs/STs/Women/Differently abled persons
- State Governments/UTs and their entities including
- State Fisheries Development Boards (SFDB)
- Central Government and its entities
PMMSY Registration Procedure
There is no specific registration procedure which is announced by the government of India to apply for the scheme but as soon as the detail application procedure is out we will inform you through this website only.